PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

So let me introduce everyone

The two of us! We love watching movies, hanging out with our friends, going out to dinner! We have a thing for amazing food, we will go out of our way to find something new or incredibly tasty! Its our weakness. When we go on vacation anywhere we try to find either the most unique or the best resturant in the area no matter the cost of the food! Grant works for Aflac currently and enjoys himself, and well as for me, my job is to grow our two little babies, I have been on bedrest and yes I am bored but I know in the end it will all be worth it. Grant is getting used to being a house-hubby and doing quite a good job at it too!


This is Mogley! Our fun loving Great Dane. He is almost 2 years old and he is such a fun dog to have. He spends his days sleeping, rotating from his bed to our bed to the couch depending on where we are in the house. He loves squeaky toys and playing outside, he kind of looks like a horse when he runs but it is so cute!

This is Toby! He is our cute little Cavachon! He is 2 1/2 and so funny! His personality cracks us up on a daily basis! He loves to cuddle, and pretty much thinks he is the baby of the family (for now). He is an awesome dog and just wants to be everyone's best friend. He spends his days protecting his toys from Mogley and trying to not get trampled on. Ok I'm just kidding, he would never get trampled cause really he is the BOSS dog.

This is Landon, he is our little boy and twin A. Right now as far as I can tell he spends his days twisting and turning and occasionally kicking his sister. He seems to like to kick my tailbone as often as possible and escape out of my belly button, I do keep telling him that the belly button is not an option for an exit but he does not seem to listen...go figure.




This is Ava, our little girl, twin B. She may not know it yet but she has quite a few very girly headbands with adorable flowers attached!!! I can't wait to dress her up! Until that day comes she spends her days defending her space against her brother and digging into my rib cage. She seems to think it is comfortable. She is on top of her brother and I think her personality is fiesty! If I try to move her she just moves right back so really I have just given up. She going to have to be a tough girl to deal with her brother, dad and her 4 uncles! Poor girl only has a couple of girls on her team! If Grant has anything to do with it she will be a tomboy.
Well that pretty much sums up our family. We love our little family and can't wait to love on these babies when they get here!

No comments: